Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Back At Shiftt 360

In case anyone has noticed (which means someone other than me has to be reading this thing) I haven't contributed to the blog for 2 days. Monday was a day spent at Galaxyland and Servus Place. I suppose I got some exercise in Galaxyland, but that's only if you count people watching as a sport. It kind of is I guess. The dip at Servus Place was just that - a 30 minute circuit of pool, hot tub and steam room. I spent more time looking for a locker than I actually did in the pool. Yesterday turned into a rest day and that was fine with me too.

After a staff meeting this afternoon, and some more meeting stuff, I headed over to the gym - Shiftt 360. Two teachers from staff were there so we did our own things but managed to chat a bit at the same time. I'm constantly amazed at how quickly a workout can slip by when you chat with people. It's a bit more enjoyable than wishing away your time on the treadmill. That being said, I ran on the treadmill for a solid 30 minutes at a good speed and tried out the new shoes I bought on Sunday. They have more support than the regular shoes and are 1/2 size bigger. It was excellent.

After the treadmill, I did some arm curls, bench presses and butterfly things (I think that's the technical term). It was a great way to get back into things after 2 days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment