Saturday, March 30, 2013

In The Big City

I wasn't quite sure how things were going to play out today - there were all sorts of possibilities. I ended up going to Servus Place in St Albert with my sister and her significant other.

When we got there we went our separate ways and I headed to the track. It's a really nice track with natural light all over the place. A bit too much natural stuff today. There were 3 buckets marked with pylons on the track. The reason for these (other than to catch people who weren't paying attention) was to collect the melting snow. It was hard to believe that a facility this nice has leaks in the roof. After dodging buckets for 30 minutes I hit the shower and wondered why people have to throw their wristbands on the shower floor rather than in the garbage can.

The workout finished with a medium bold Starbucks - room for milk and 3 Splendas. I've included a picture of the Starbucks with no lineup - something I've never witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment